|Sweepstake Name||Alaska Airlines Customer Feedback Survey|
|Sweepstake Rewards||Two round trip tickets to anywhere Alaska flies|
|Sweepstake Region||U.S. residents|
|Survey Methods||Online & Offline|
|Sweepstake Deadlines||January 1, 2019, to December 31, 2019|
|Odds Of winning||1 IN 45,000|
Alaska Airlines Customer Feedback Survey Rules
- No purchase necessary to enter or win
- An additional purchase can’t increase the chance of winning the sweepstake prize
- The sweepstake is void where prohibited by law
- All the legal residents of the United States can take part in this sweepstake
- Sweepstakes is void in Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, U.S. Military installations in foreign countries
- Winner of the sweepstakes will be drawn randomly from the pool of eligible entries during the Sweepstakes Dates
- The prize is nontransferable and will be subject to the Sponsor’s policies.
- No prize substitution is allowed by the winner.
- Only one entry per person and per email address, per month is allowed to take part in the survey
- The drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor shortly following the Sweepstakes Dates.
- Winner(s) will be notified by email within 10 days of each drawing.
Steps to take Alaska Airlines Survey
You can enter the survey online by following these steps:
- Open the official Alaska airlines survey site – www.alaskalistens.com
- On the homepage of the survey, you can select the language between English and Spanish
- We also advise you to read official survey rules before you start the survey which is given on the portal
- Now complete all the steps and answer the feedback questions asked during the survey
- After finishing all the steps submit the survey
There is no offline entry method for this survey and sweepstake as of now.
About Alaska Airlines
Alaska Air group is one of the major airline group in the USA. Their headquarter is in SeaTac, Washington. The company was founded in 1932 as McGee Airways, offering flights from Anchorage, Alaska. Currently, the airline is covering more than 120 destinations across the USA.