|Sweepstake Name||Albertsons Survey & Sweepstake|
|Sweepstake Rewards||$100 Gift Card|
|Sweepstakes Regions||Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Idaho, Louisiana, Montana, North Dakota, New Mexico, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Washington or Wyoming|
|Survey Methods||Online, By-Mail & Store Visit|
Albertsons Survey Rules
- No purchase is necessary to win the sweepstakes
- Your minimum age should be 18
- Employees, Affiliates, and sponsors of the company are not eligible to take part in the survey
- Must be a US resident of one of the following states: Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Idaho, Louisiana, Montana, North Dakota, New Mexico, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Washington or Wyoming
- Winners are responsible for federal and state Taxation where applicable
- 10 winners will be selected in each monthly drawing, each winner will receive a $100 Albertsons gift card
- Winners will be notified within 6 to 8 weeks after drawing date
- No transfer or substitution of any prize is allowed, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
See Also – Take Walgreens® Survey and Win $3,000 Cheque
Steps to take Albertsons Survey
There are 3 ways to take the survey: Online, By Mail and By Visiting Store
Enter the survey online
- Make a purchase and save the receipt
- After that visit Albertson’s survey site at www.alberstonssurvey.com
- On the survey homepage click the blue text link that says “Online Survey”
- Enter the receipt details in the empty box and click on Submit button
- Once your receipt details will verify you can enter into the survey
- In the survey answer all the questions honestly and submit your feedback
- Upon completion of the survey, you will be given further instructions of sweepstake reward
Enter the survey without any Purchase
For this entry Write your full name, full address including city state zip code, phone number, email on a 3″X5″ card and send it to the following address:
- M.S. 10501 P.O. Box 29093, Phoenix, AZ 85038
Enter the survey by Visiting the Store
- Visit an Albertsons store
- At the store, contact manager to take the survey as a non-purchase visitor, or ask a manager if you can take the survey as one of the ‘non-purchase’ visitors.
- Fill out the customer survey form and submit it to the store manager
Albertsons Companies is an American market firm based and headquartered in Boise, Idaho. It’s independently owned and run by investors, as an instance, Cerberus Capital Management.
The provider is the second-largest supermarket chain in North America with over 2,200 shops and over 250,000 workers after Kroger.