|Sweepstake Name||Aldi Survey & Sweepstake|
|Sweepstake Rewards||Win $100 Gift Card|
|Sweepstakes Regions||United States & District of Columbia|
|Sweepstake Deadlines||January 2019 to December 2019|
|Survey Methods||Online, By Mail|
|Survey Language||English, Spanish|
Aldi Customer Satisfaction Survey Rules
- Minimum age to enter the survey is 18
- Employees, sponsors and company affiliates can’t take part in the survey
- The survey and sweepstakes are open to legal residents of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia
- Void outside the U.S., and wherever else prohibited by law
- No more than two entries may be made per household per week.
- You are only eligible to win one prize in any 12 weeks period
- There is One (1) Grand Prize per person/household during the Sweepstakes Period.
- Prizes may not be redeemed for cash, are non-assignable and are nontransferable.
- Mailed entries must be postmarked by the Entry Period End Date and received by the date
Steps to take Aldi Customer Feedback Survey
- You can take the survey by 2 methods: Online & By Mail (Offline method)
Enter the survey Online
- In this method, you will require a purchase receipt from Aldi Store
- Once you have the receipt then visit the official Aldi Survey site – https://www.tellaldi.us
- You can select the language between English and Spanish
- After that enter the code located on the bottom of your receipt and then enter the Date and Time to visit the store.
- In the survey, area answer all the questions based on your experience and provide your feedback
- At the end submit the survey form
- Once you submit the survey form you will enter the sweepstakes area where you will get all the information regarding Aldi Sweepstakes.
Enter the survey By Mail
In this method handprint your name, complete address, city, state, zip code, daytime phone number, and birth date on a 3” x 5” card and mail it to:
ALDI Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes XXX [Insert Participating DivisionThree Letter Codein XXX which can be found in Method #1 above]
Entry, 625 Panorama Trail, Suite 2100, Rochester, NY 14625-2437
About Aldi Market
ALDI (Albrecht Diskont) is two German family-owned discount supermarket chains founded by brothers Karl and Theo Albrecht in 1946.
Later in 1960, the business was split into two separate groups that later became Aldi Nord, headquartered in Essen, and Aldi Süd, headquartered in Mülheim.
Currently, Aldi’s German operations consist of Aldi Nord’s 35 individual regional companies with about 2,500 stores in western, northern, and eastern Germany, and Aldi Süd’s 32 regional companies with 1,600 stores in western and southern Germany.
To Win $100 Gift Card you can take Aldi Customer satisfaction survey and for that information given in this article.