|Sweepstake Name||Bahama Breeze Survey & Sweepstake|
|Sweepstake Rewards||Win Free Cash Prizes|
|Sweepstake Region||50 United States and District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico, and Canada (excluding Quebec)|
|Survey Methods||Online, By Mail|
|Sweepstake Deadlines||August 26, 2019, to November 24, 2019 (Continue)|
|Survey Language||English, Spanish|
Bahama Breeze Survey Rules
- 18 is the minimum age criteria to take part in the Bahama Breeze Survey
- The survey is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (“U.S.”), Guam, Puerto Rico, and Canada (excluding the Province of Quebec)
- The survey is void where prohibited
- No purchase is required to enter the survey, a purchase won’t increase your chance of winning of the survey
- Employees, officers and directors of GMRI, Inc., its franchisees, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, and promotion agencies, and the immediate family members (spouses, siblings, children, parents, grandparents, grandchildren and spouses of the foregoing, regardless of where they live) or members of the same households (whether related or not) of such individuals are not eligible.
- There is no limit to the number of times you may enter online or by mail, but each online entry must have a different survey code and each mail-in entry must be mailed in a separate envelope.
- Winners can’t transfer the sweepstake reward to anyone else
- Winners will be notified by telephone, email and/or postal mail whichever is accessible
- You can enter the survey online or by mail
- For Online survey entry, you will required a survey purchase receipt
Steps to take Bahama Breeze Survey
You can enter the survey by Online and By Mail:
Enter the Survey Online
- The first step is to take out your recent Bahama Breeze Purchase receipt
- Now go to the official survey site and on the homepage enter the ID code from your guest check (If you can’t locate your Access code you can Click Here)
- Now enter in the survey and you will require to answer the questions asked
- Once you finish the survey you can submit the survey form
Enter the survey by Mail
Handprint your full name, complete address, telephone number (including area code), and age on a piece of paper, place it in an envelope and mail it to:
Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes, PMI Station, PO Box 3536,
Southbury, CT 06488-3536 USA.
Note – Mail-in entries must be postmarked by the day following the close of an Entry Period and received by Sponsor within eight (8) days of the close of an Entry Period to be entered in the Sweepstakes.
Check out Winners list HERE.
Check Our Official Survey rules HERE.
Winners will get One (1) Grand Prize consisting of $1,000 USD cash to be awarded in the form of a check or a One hundred (100) Second Prizes, each consisting of $50 USD cash to be awarded in the form of a check.
About Bahama Breeze
The first location of Bahama Breeze was opened in the first location was in Orlando, Florida on International Drive by Darden Restaurants, Inc in 1996. Currently, it has more than 43 locations across the united states. Most locations are in suburban retail districts and tourist areas.