|Sweepstake Name||Beverly Jean Survey & Sweepstake|
|Sweepstake Rewards||WIN $500 BJ’s Gift Card|
|Sweepstakes Regions||CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, MA, MD, ME, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, SC, VA, and VT|
|Sweepstake Deadlines||PROMOTION BEGINS on the 1stof each month and ends on the last day of each month|
|Survey Methods||Online, By Mail|
|Survey Language||English, Spanish|
BJ’s Feedback Survey Rules
- Minimum age to enter the survey is 18
- The employees of the company and their affiliates are not allowed to take the survey
- The survey is open for the Open to individual legal residents of CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, MA, MD, ME, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, SC, VA, and VT
- For Offline survey or by Mail entry there is a limit of one entry per outer-stamped envelope per month.
- The prize is not transferrable and can’t convertible in cash.
- Prize may be awarded to alternate winner if prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable
- Gift Card is subject to the terms of the card and the retailer.
Steps to take BJ’s Feedback Survey
You can enter the survey by 2 methods Online & Offline
Enter the Survey online
- In this method, a purchase receipt is required
- Now go to the official BJ’s feedback survey site – https://feedback.bjs.com
- Select the language and fill up all the details
- Complete the survey and provide your honest feedback
One winner will be determined from all eligible entries received each month in a random drawing to be conducted within 7 days of the end of the month. Winner will be notified by mail and/or telephone.
Enter the Survey by Mail
In this method a hand-print plain piece of 3″ x 5″ with your complete name, address, ZIP code, birth date, and daytime and evening telephone numbers to:
BJ’s Wholesale Club, Inc., Monthly Survey Sweepstakes,
P.O. Box 5230, Westborough, MA 01581-5230.
To obtain the list of prize winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by the last day of the following Promotion Period to BJ’s Wholesale Club Inc., “BJ’s Monthly Survey” Sweepstakes Winners List Request, Marketing Dept., 25 Research Drive, Westborough, MA 01581.
About BJ’s Wholesale Club
BJ’s Wholesale Club first introduced the warehouse club concept to the northeastern U.S. in 1984. It is a shop which offers everything from groceries to electronics, toys, sports and much more to their clients.
It was launched as a discounted departmental series. BJ stands for Beverly Jean Weich, the girl of Mervyn Weich, the president of the new company. Currently, more than 30000 employees are working in the organization and the company has crossed over $12 Billion in revenues in FY 2015.