|Sweepstake Name||Bob Evans Restaurants Survey & Sweepstake|
|Sweepstake Rewards||$4 Off $20+ Spend Coupon|
|Sweepstakes Regions||United States & District of Columbia|
|Survey Deadlines||January 2020 to December 2020|
Bobevanslistens Survey Rules
- Minimum age to enter the survey is 18
- A Restaurant purchase receipt is required to participate in the survey
- The purchase receipt is only valid for 3 days after the purchase (It means to take the survey within 3 days or it will expire)
- you can redeem the validation code on your next visit.
- Sweepstakes reward can’t be transferrable or can’t be converted in cash.
Bob Evans Listens Sweepstake Reward
Upon completion of the survey, the winners will get $4 Off $20+ Spend Coupon which they can redeem on their next Bob Evans visit.
Bob Evans Survey Requirements
To participate in the survey you must take a few points into consideration. Which are as follows:
- To take a survey online you must require a recent purchase receipt
- A working internet connection is also necessory for online survey
- Make sure you take the survey before your recent purchase receipt expires.
Steps to take Bobevanslistens
- You can enter the survey in online mode only
- Make a purchase at Bob Evan restaurant and save the receipt
- Now go to the official site of Bob Evan at https://bobevanslistens.smg.com
- Enter the 20-digit survey code located on your receipt and enter the survey
- In the survey answer all the questions and provide your honest feedback
- Submit the form and upon completion of the survey, you will get a discount coupon.
For any further queries, you can contact the team at 1 (866) 616-6464
About Bob Evan Restaurants Chain
Bob Evans Restaurants is an American restaurant chain owned by Golden Gate Capital and based in New Albany, Ohio. The company was founded by Bob Evan in 1948 (Bob died in 2007). It was started from a small family farm
The Business made several Significant acquisitions, Such as Owens Country founded in 1987, and has been divided into January 2017 together with the sale of its own Restaurant branch to an affiliate Golden Gate Capital.
Bob utilized his own farm pigs, picking just the very best parts such as the hams and tenderloins.
Back in 1948, Bob realized that he should probably begin a sausage company because his sausage was out of this planet astounding. He did, and the remainder will probably be history. From 1963, he was able to start up the restaurant, with sausage since the fundamental principles the company hovered around.
If you wish to reach out to Bob Evans Team kindly use these reference:
Phone number: 1 (866) 616-6464