|Sweepstake Name||Buffalo Wild Wings Survey & Sweepstake|
|Sweepstake Rewards||Get $5 Off Coupon|
|Sweepstakes Regions||United States & District of Colombia|
|Sweepstake Period||January 2020 to December 2020|
|Survey Methods||Online, By-Mail|
|Survey Language||English, Spanish|
Buffalo Wild Wings Survey Rules
- You will require Buffalo Wild Wings store purchase receipt to take part in their customer feedback survey online.
- Your age must be minimum of 18 years at the time of taking a survey
- You need to fill up the survey within 2 days or 48 hours of your purchase at a Buffalo Wild Wings
- Surveys are limited to one per household per 7 day time period
- While taking the survey please make sure you have selected the correct date.
Steps to take BWWListens Survey
- For online survey entry purchase, a receipt is required
- Now Visit BWW official Survey site at bwwlistens.com
- Next step is to enter the 16-digit survey code printed on the bottom of your receipt (Do not enter any spaces or dashes, enter only numbers)
- Click on the Next button given in Bottom Right of the survey page
- Once you enter the survey, provide all the answers of questions ask in the survey based on your store visit.
- Questions might be related to the purchase experiences
- Quality of food
- Service of Restaurant
- Food delivery speed
- The behavior of BWW employers with customers etc.
- After answering all the questions submit the survey
Once you finish the survey you will enter the sweepstakes area where you will get further information regarding survey reward. (You will get your coupon code to avail $5 off on your next $25 or more Buffalo Wild Wings purchase)
For any further inquiry, You can Contact BFF at – 1-866-704-0777
About Buffalo Wild Wings
Buffalo Wild Wings is a classic casual dining restaurant and sports pub franchise. It is working in over 10 Countries all Around the World such as United States, Canada, India, Mexico, Panama, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, and Vietnam which centers in Buffalo wings and sauces.
The company was founded in 1982 by Jim Disbrow and Scott Lowery. The company began to franchise in 1992 by working with Francorp, a Chicago-based law firm and established they’re headquartered in Cincinnati.
Buffalo Wild Wings welcomes all feedback from their customers and based on their feedback they act upon them irrespective of negative or positive comments, and that’s exactly why their services are greatly valued by most.