|Sweepstake Name||Burlington Survey & Sweepstake|
|Sweepstake Rewards||$1,000.00 BCF Gift Card|
|Sweepstakes Regions||50 United States (including the District of Columbia); Canada (void in the province of Quebec) and Puerto Rico.|
|Survey Methods||Online, By Mail|
Burlingtonfeedback Rules & Criteria
- 18 is the minimum age to take part in the Burlington survey
- This sweepstake and survey is open to legal residents of the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia); Canada (void in the province of Quebec) and Puerto Rico.
- Its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, retailers, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies and any other individual or company involved in the development or execution of the Sweepstakes, and members of their immediate families.
- 1 prize awarded per Monthly Entry Period
- Each Prize Drawing will be conducted within seven days after the end of each Monthly Entry Period
- Any prize won by an eligible minor will be awarded in name of parent or legal guardian who will be required to complete and return the Affidavit/Release on minor’s behalf.
- Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received per Monthly Entry Period.
Read more details at Burlington Official Survey Rules
Steps to take BurlingtonFeedback and Survey
There are 2 ways to take part in this survey: Online & By Mail
- Online survey method will require a recent Burlington purchase receipt
- Once you have the receipt then visit the survey website – https://www.burlingtonfeedback.com
- On the survey, homepage enter the 18 or 19 Digit survey code located on your survey receipt and click on the START button to enter the survey
- Once your survey code will verify you will enter the survey
- After you enter the survey answer the questions and provide your feedback on what you think about food, customer service and quality of food, etc.
Enter by Email
To enter the Sweepstakes without completing the survey you need to send an email with your name, address and telephone number with the words “Burlington Stores Survey Sweepstakes Entry” on the subject line to Service.Stores@Burlington.com
So I hope these methods are clear now. We also insist you before taking any survey you must read their terms and conditions first and then proceed further.
Burlington, formerly known as Burlington Coat Factory, is an American national off-price department store retailer, and a division of Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse. In 2006 the company was acquired by Bain Capital. There are more than approximately 50000+ employees working in different Burlington locations.
Burlingtonfeedback is a survey portal to collect customer feedback and their reviews so that the company can make changes according to their customers need. If you want to take part in the survey then the details are given in this article.