|Sweepstake Name||Church’s Chicken Guest Feedback Survey & Sweepstake|
|Sweepstake Rewards||Win Validation Code/Coupon|
|Sweepstake Region||Legal Residents of the USA|
|Sweepstake Deadlines||January 1, 2020, to December 31, 2020|
|Survey Language||English, Spanish|
Church’s Chicken feedback Rules
- Minimum age to take part in this survey is 18
- The survey is open to all the legal residents of the United States
- To take the survey you need to have your latest Church’s Chicken restaurant purchase receipt
- Sweepstake rewards can’t be converted in cash.
- Validation Code can’t be redeemed multiple time
- You can choose the language between English and Spanish
Steps to take Church’s Chicken Feedback
- For online survey make your purchase receipt ready to enter the survey code
- Now you can visit any of the survey sites which is given below:
- Once you open the survey site you need to enter the details which were asked
- Enter restaurant number, Order number, date and time and click on the START button.
- Once you enter the survey provide your honest feedback and answer the questions asked
- After completing the survey submit the form and at the end, you will get your validation code
About Church’s Chicken
After hearing the name you might feel the name is very unique. The first restaurant unit of church’s chicken was started in 1952 in San Antonio, TX. The church’s chicken became the second-largest chicken restaurant chain in 1989 when it merged with Popeyes. From 1979 through 1986, Church’s Chicken sponsored the “Grand Prix” series of chess tournaments under the auspices of the United States Chess Federation.