|Sweepstake Name||Famous Dave’s Survey & Sweepstake|
|Sweepstake Rewards||Win Validation Code|
|Sweepstake Region||Legal Residents of the USA|
|Sweepstake Deadlines||January 1, 2020, to December 31, 2020|
|Survey Language||English, Spanish|
Famous Dave’s Feedback Survey Rules
Every Survey and Sweepstake has its own rules and criteria. To take part in the survey you must fall under all of them. Here are the famous Dave’s survey rules & Sweepstake rules:
- Minimum age to enter the survey is 18
- The survey is open to all the legal residents of the United States
- You can take the survey in English and Spanish language also.
- Sweepstake reward can’t be converted in cash and it’s non-transferrable
- Validation code can be redeemed the only single time
- The survey has only one method which is Online Method.
- To participate in the survey online You need to have a recent purchase receipt
- All the participants need to follow the survey rules to be eligible for the sweepstake reward
Steps to take Famous Dave’s Feedback
There is only an online way to tale the survey.
- Before you start the survey make sure you have your recent purchase receipt ready of Famous Dave Restaurant
- Now next step is to visit the official Famous Dave’s feedback survey site which is – famousdavesfeedback.com
- On the survey, homepage enters the following details:
- 16-digit invitation code,
- survey name, and
- table number and click start to enter the survey
- After verification of your details, you can enter the survey
- In the survey, you be will require to provide your feedback and answer the question which was asked.
- The last step is to submit the survey form and once you submit the form you will get a validation code that you can redeem on your next Famous Dave’s restaurant visit.
About Famous Dave Restaurant
Famous Dave’s is a chain of barbecue restaurants located in the Midwestern United States. The first restaurant of the chain was Famous Dave’s Bar-B-Que in Hayward, Wisconsin on November 3, 2014. The restaurant serves delicious pork ribs, chicken, beef brisket, and several flavors of barbecue sauce.