|Sweepstake Name||Firehouse Subs Survey & Sweepstake|
|Sweepstake Rewards||$500 Prize Cheque|
|Sweepstakes Regions||United States & District of Colombia|
|Sweepstake Period||January 2020 to December 2020|
|Survey Methods||Online, By Mail|
|Survey Language||English, Spanish|
Firehouse Subs Official Rules
- Minimum age to enter the sweepstakes is 16
- Sweepstakes is open to the legal residents of the fifty (50) United States of America (“USA”), including the District of Columbia (“D.C.”), including Puerto Rico and Canada (excluding the province of Quebec)
- Employees, sponsors and the affiliates of the company is not eligible to take part in the survey
- Non-eligibility or non-compliance with any of these Official Rules will result in disqualification.
- A receipt is required to enter the survey Online at Firehouselistens
- You can take only 1 Survey per month
- Incomplete survey entries will be disqualified.
- You can’t transfer or convert the sweepstake reward
- Void in Puerto Rico, U.S. territories, and where prohibited or restricted by law
Steps to take FireHouse subs Survey
There are 2 ways to take firehouse sub survey: Online & By Mail
- For online survey entry, a purchase receipt is required
- Now visit the Firehouse Subs Survey website – https://firehouselistens.smg.com
- On the survey, homepage enter the Validation code given in the receipt and total amount spent
- After that click on start
- Once you enter the survey answer the questions based on your experiences and complete the form
- Submit the survey
- Now in Sweepstakes area, you need to provide your name, address, mail ID and phone number
Enter the survey by Mail
To enter the survey by mail take out one 3”x 5” card and write your name, address, day and night telephone numbers mailing it in a standard business-size #10 envelope to:
Firehouse “Customer Survey” Sweepstakes PO Box 428, Macedon, NY 14502-0428.
Note: Mail-in entry card and envelope must be hand-printed by the Customer only. Each Envelope must be mailed individually. Bulk shipments of entries will not be accepted.
About Firehouse Sub
The Firehouse Subs isn’t just a famous restaurant but also a wonderful public safety foundation. It was established by former firefighter brothers Robin and Chris Sorensen back in 1994 in Jacksonville.
At present, it’s over 1,160 restaurants in 46 countries in addition to Puerto Rico and Canada. Chef at firehouse prefer a unique way to make Subs, the subs are prepared with steam-heated meats and cheeses, on a toasted sub roll.
Folks enjoy their Submarine sandwiches and Hot subs. Before launching Firehouse Subs Robin and Chris have tried their hands on various business ventures. But after several failures On October 10, 1994, the very first Firehouse Subs restaurant opened at Jacksonville, Florida.