|Sweepstake Name to December||Gordmans Customer Feedback Survey & Sweepstakes|
|Sweepstake Rewards||$300 Gift Card|
|Sweepstakes Regions||The United States|
|Sweepstake Deadlines||July 2019 to July 2020|
|Survey Language||English, Spanish|
Tell Gordmans Customer Feedback Survey
- Minimum survey eligible age is 18
- The survey is open to the legal residents of U.S. (except Rhode Island)
- Employees of Sponsor, ForeSee Results, Inc., and their parent and affiliate companies, suppliers as well as the “Immediate Family” (spouse, domestic partner, parents, step-parents, siblings, step-siblings, children, and step-children) of any of the foregoing regardless of where they reside, and “Household Members” (people who share the same residence, whether related or not) of each are not eligible
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received during each month of the Promotion Period
- Limit one entry per person per method of entry each month
- One potential winner will be selected by random drawing for each Monthly Period during the Promotion Period.
- The random drawing will be conducted after the end of each Monthly Period.
- One (1) prize per random drawing will be awarded for each Monthly Period during the Promotion, each a “Monthly Prize.” There will be a total of twelve (12) Monthly Prizes, each consisting of one (1) Gordmans gift card in the amount of three hundred dollars ($300.00).
- Total aggregate prize value = $3,600.00.
- Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion Period, or any part of it, at any time, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion
Gordmans Sweepstakes Deadlines
- Monthly Entry Periods
7/1/19 – 7/31/19
8/1/19 – 8/31/19
9/1/19 – 9/30/19
10/1/19 – 10/31/19
11/1/19 – 11/30/19
12/1/19 – 12/31/19
1/1/20 – 1/31/20
2/1/20 – 2/28/20
3/1/20 – 3/31/20
4/1/20 – 4/30/20
5/1/20 – 5/31/20
6/1/20 – 6/30/20
Steps to take Gordmans Survey and Sweepstake
You can take part in the survey by only Online
Enter the survey Online
- Take out your recent gordmans purchase receipt and then visit the official survey site which is https://survey.foreseeresults.com/store/controller?id=543c4c22
- Now select the language from English and Spanish and click NEXT
- In the next step enter the survey code from your register receipt, age and captcha code for human verification and then click on SUBMIT to start the survey
- After verification of your details, you will be able to enter the sweepstake
- In the survey honestly, submit your feedback by answering the questions asked
Gordmans is a chain of Midwestern department stores founded in Omaha, Nebraska. The first store was opened in 1915 with headqu=arter in Houston, Texas and as of September 2019 it has more than 157 locations across the United States. In 1975, Gordman opened a small test store in South Omaha at 25th and L Streets named the 1/2 Price Store. The concept was to sell Richman Gordman merchandise at half price and from there they get a very good response and the company grows gradually.