|Sweepstake Name||Checker’s & Rally’s Survey & Sweepstake|
|Sweepstake Rewards||Validation Code|
|Sweepstakes Regions||United States & District Of Colombia|
|Survey Methods||Online, By Mail|
|Survey Deadlines||January 2019 to December 2019|
|Survey Language||English, Spanish|
Guest Obsessed Survey Rules
- Minimum age to enter the checker’s survey is 18
- The survey is open to the resident of 50 United States & District of Colombia
- For online Survey, you need to make a purchase
- Your survey receipt is valid for only 30 days
- The coupon is not transferrable or can’t be convertible in cash
- Only one entry is valid per person/receipt
Steps to take GuestObsessed Survey
You can take the survey by 2 methods: Online & By Mail
Enter the survey Online
- Make your purchase receipt handy to enter the survey code
- Go to the official survey site – guestobsessed.com
- Now on the home page enter the 4-digit store number, date and check number
- Click START to enter the survey
- In the survey give the answer of feedback questions and rate your experience when asked
Upon completion of the survey, you will be given a validation/discount coupon code which you can redeem on your next store visit.
Enter the survey by mail
To take the survey without any purchase You need to hand print your name, complete address, telephone number and date of birth on a postcard and mail to the below-given address:
Checkers Drive-In Restaurants, Inc.
4300 West Cypress St. Suite 600
Tampa, FL 33606
About Checker’s and Rally’s Drive-in Restaurant
Checkers Drive-In Restaurants, Inc., is one of the most famous drive-in restaurants in the united states.
Checker’s and Rally’s’both are different companies. They are serving different geographic areas with Checkers serving the Southeast and Rally’s serving the Midwest. But In August 1999 Checkers and Rally’s merged with headquarter in Tampa, Florida. With colloboration, they improved their service and customer base.
In addition, they have also started their customer feedback survey together with the information from your customers, which helps them to improve the service and made changes according to what their customer wants.