|Sweepstake Name||Haggen Survey & Sweepstake|
|Sweepstake Rewards||$100 Haggen Gift Card|
|Sweepstakes Regions||Oregon or Washington|
|Sweepstake Deadlines||1st January 2019 to 30th April 2020|
Haggens Survey Rules
- Minimum age to enter the survey is 18
- The survey is only open to the legal residence of Oregon or Washington
- The purchase receipt is only valid for 7 days (It means you need to take the survey within a week)
- Company employees and their affiliates can’t take part in the survey
- Void in the remainder of the United States, the United States Territories and Possessions, elsewhere and where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Entries will not be carried over from one Sweepstakes Period to the next Sweepstakes Period
- The odds of winning a Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during each Sweepstakes Period.
- Sponsor reserves the right to permanently disqualify from any promotion any person it believes has intentionally violated these Official Rules.
Steps to take Haggens Survey
- You can enter the survey online if you have the store purchase receipt
- Now go to the official website of the survey which is – http://www.haggen.com/survey
- Now on the survey homepage fill up details like Survey code (Given in the bottom of the receipt) and email address to start with
- Click NEXT to enter the survey
- Once you enter the survey answer all the questions asked based on your recent store visit and experience.
- At the end submit the form
NOTE – On or about each of the Random Drawing Dates below, Sponsor will randomly select two (5) potential winners (each a “Winner”) from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
In case of any further support, you can contact Haggen by:
Store Support Office
400 Sequoia Dr. Suite 202 | Bellingham, WA 98226
About Haggen INC
The company was founded in 1933 by Ben Haggen, Dorothy Haggen, and Doug Clark opened the first store on Bay Street in Bellingham. It’s a division of Albertson‘s grocery (Actually in 2015 Haggen Food & Pharmacy filed for bankruptcy and after that On March 11, 2016, Albertsons reached an agreement to acquire the 29 remaining “core” Haggen stores for $106 million.)