|Sweepstake Name||Hallmark Customer Feedback Survey & Sweepstake|
|Survey Region||United States &District of Colombia|
- Minimum age to take part in the survey is 18
- The survey is open to the legal residence of 50 united states including the district of Columbia
- A working internet connection is required for the online survey
- You must remember the date and time of the your recent store visit to start the survey (Because you need to enter that details also)
- Upon submitting your Hallmark feedback, you may be asked to provide your personal details like name, address, email, and mobile number, etc.
Steps to take Hallmark Survey
- Once you have the purchase receipt then visit the official hallmark survey site – www.hallmark.feedback.com
- Now on the survey homepage, you can select the language between English and Spanish
- After that enter the details like State, City, Store, date of your visit, the approximate time of your visit.
- Rate your overall experience by providing your feedback and answering survey questions
- At the end of the survey, you will be given further instructions regarding sweepstake reward (If Any)
For any further inquiry, you can contact hallmark at 1-800-HALLMARK (800-425-5627) or visit their contact page.
About Hallmark Brand
Hallmark Cards, Inc. is a private, family-owned American firm based in Kansas City, Missouri.
Hallmark was founded in 1910 from Joyce Hall, Hallmark is the earliest and largest manufacturer of greeting cards in the USA. In 1985the company was awarded the National Medal of Arts.
HallmarkFeedback is a platform where the company collects its customers feedback regarding what they think about their products and services. So, if you have visited the Hallmark store recently then you can take part in their hallmark survey.