|Sweepstake Name||Huddle House Cares Survey & Sweepstake|
|Sweepstake Reward||A Validation/Discount Coupon Code|
|Sweepstakes Regions||United States|
|Sweepstake Deadlines||January 2020 to December 2020|
|Survey Language||English, Spanish|
Huddlefeedback Survey Rules
- Minimum age to enter the survey is 18
- The sweepstake is open for all the legal residents of the United States
- For an online survey, you will require your latest purchase receipt
- Offer invitation code must be there in your receipt.
- 1 receipt is only valid for a single time to participate in the HuddleFeedback
- You can take the survey in English as well as in the Spanish language
- Company employees and their affiliates can’t take part in this sweepstakes
- Sweepstake reward can’t be converted in cash
- Validation code can be redeemed for only one time
- You have to use the coupon code within thirty days to redeem the offer.
- Don’t forget to write your validation code on your receipt and bring it on your next visit to get a 5% discount
- You have to write the coupon code on the receipt and show it in the restaurant in order to get the discount.
- The sweepstake is Void where prohibited
Also, Check out – Long John Silver Survey & Sweepstake
Steps to take Huddlefeedback Survey
- The first step is to go to the Huddle House store and make a purchase and after that keep the purchase receipt
- Now visit the official survey site – huddlefeedback.com
- You can also switch the language between English and Spanish
- Fill up the details to enter the survey like 15-digit survey code and click on START to enter the survey
- Once your survey code will verify you can enter the survey
- In the survey, the users will be asked to rate the quality, service, and variety of items, on a scale of satisfied to dissatisfied, about the interior, environment, and cleanliness of the Huddles Foods as well as the attitude of the staff members etc.
- Now in the survey answer the questions and submit your feedback
About Huddle House
Huddle House is a chain of 24-hour diner-style restaurants located in the Southeast, Mid-Atlantic, Midwest, and Southwest. he chain was started in April 1964 in Decatur, Georgia by John Sparks, with the goal of providing a 24-hour eatery. It is named after the act of huddling in football. The original Huddle House in Decatur was established to give fans a place to eat after “the big game” on Friday nights.