|Sweepstake Name||Target Corporation Survey & Sweepstake|
|Sweepstake Rewards||$25 Cash or $1500 Target Gift Card|
|Sweepstakes Regions||United States & District of Columbia|
|Survey Deadlines||January 2020 to December 2020|
InformTarget Sweepstake Rules
- Minimum age to enter the survey is 18
- Employees and company affiliates can’t take part in the survey
- For an online survey, a purchase receipt is required
- You need to take the survey within the 7 Days/1 Week after the purchase
- Sweepstake reward isn’t transferrable
Steps to take InformTarget Survey
- Make a purchase at any Target SuperMarket and save the receipt
- Now visit the official site of InformTarget – https://survey.medallia.com/target
- Now on the homepage enter your Survey User ID and Password, which is near the bottom of your receipt
- Click on Next to enter the survey
- Now in the survey submit your feedback by answering simple questions asked
Upon completion of the survey, you will get a sweepstake reward which is a validation coupon. You need to redeem the validation code within a given time period before it gets expired.
In case of more consultation or customer support, you can contact the team by 800-440-0680
Don’t Miss – Take Official T.J. Maxx® Survey & Win $500 Card
About Target Super Market
Target Corporation is a retailer brand and kind of supermarket founded by George Dayton in Minneapolis in 1902.
George bought the land nearby church in Minnesota which was burned. But later he ended up building a 6 story building and that’s where the Target Company has formed. After that, he opened the first department store officially named Target in 1962.
Target Corporation is growing day by day and they have also opened their customer feedback portal like other big companies. You can take part in their feedback survey and get a chance to win a sweepstake reward.