|Sweepstake Name to December||Kids Foot Locker Survey & Sweepstakes|
|Sweepstake Rewards||Validation Code|
|Sweepstakes Regions||United States|
Kids Foot Locker Customer Survey Rules
- Minimum age to enter the survey is 18
- The survey is open to the legal residents of the United States & D.C.
- Kid Foot Locker company employees, this sweepstake sponsors and their affiliates can not take part in this survey
- Sweepstake reward is non-transferrable and it can’t be converted in cash.
- The survey is available in 4 languages: English, French, Spanish and Chinese.
- To take part in the Online survey you must need your recent foot locker receipt which contains a 24 digit survey entry code.
- The incomplete survey will not consider at the time of sweepstake drawing
See also – Take Marshalls Official Survey & Win $500
Steps to take the Kids Foot Locker Survey
There is only 1 way to take the survey which is via Online KFL Portal, the steps are as follows:
- Take out your recent purchase receipt and then visit the official Kids Foot Locker survey site which is kflpulse.com
- On the survey, homepage select the language among English, Spanish, Chinese and french
- After that enter, the 24-digit survey code found on your receipt and click on NEXT to continue the survey
- Once you enter the survey you need to answer the feedback questions and need to rate your overall experience.
About Foot Locker
Foot Locker is an American retailer of athletic footwear and apparel operating around the world. Foot Locker sells men’s, women’s and kids’ products for a wide variety of activities including basketball, running, and training. it operates almost 4,000 stores in 20 countries around the world.
Kids Foot Locker Official Website: www.kidsfootlocker.com
Kids Foot Locker Survey page: http://www.kflpulse.com