|Sweepstake Name to December||Kmart Survey & Sweepstakes|
|Sweepstake Rewards||Win Kmart Gift Card|
|Sweepstakes Regions||United States|
Kmart Survey Rules & Criteria
- People who are 18 years or above can take part in this survey
- The survey is open to the legal residents of the United States and D.C.
- Kmart company employees, their affiliates and sweepstake sponsors can’t take part in the survey
- Kmart Gift card value can’t be converted in cash and the sweepstake reward is non-transferrable
- The sweepstake is void where prohibited
- Incomplete survey entries can’t be counted
- All the participants need to follow the survey rules
Steps to take KmartFeedback Survey
- First of all, you have to go to the nearby K Mart store and buy any item and keep the store’s receipt with you. Without a receipt, you can’t take part in an online survey
- Now visit the official survey site which is http://www.kmartfeedback.com
- After that choose one language from English or Spanish.
- The next step is to enter the store number which is present on the receipt.
- You have to then enter the date, time and address of the store where you visited the last time.
- Many questions will appear before you for which you have to give answers.
- The last step is to enter your personal details and get a coupon.
KMart is an American chain of departmental stores. It has its headquarters in Hoffman Estates, Illinois, United States. The company started with the name S. S. Kresge Corporation in the year 1899. Under the leadership of executive Harry Cunningham, S.S. Kresge Company opened the first Kmart-named store on March 1, 1962, in Garden City, Michigan