|Sweepstake Name||Kohl’s Survey & Sweepstake|
|Sweepstake Rewards||Get $10 Off Coupon|
|Sweepstakes Regions||United States & District of Colombia|
|Sweepstake Period||January 2020 to December 2020|
|Survey Language||English, Spanish|
Kohlslistens Survey Rules
- The minimum age requires to participate in this survey is 18 years.
- Employees of Kohl’s franchise staff members, officers, directors, and their immediate family members are not allowed to take part in the survey
- You can’t convert the coupon into the cash. It can only be redeemed in the shopping
- The receipt is only valid for the next 2 days/48 hours
Steps to enter Kohlslistens survey
- First of all, make the purchase and save the receipt to take the survey (Take the survey within 2 days of the purchase)
- Now go the Kohl’s feedback survey site – http://www.inmoment.com/websurvey/2/execute#/1
- Now enter the store number in the first box
- Now enter the PIN in the next box and click on next
- Once your details will verify you will enter in the survey
- Once you enter the survey, answer all the questions
In case of further assistance, you can contact Customer Service Phone: (855) 564-5705
Kohl’s is an American department store retail chain, controlled by Kohl’s Corporation. Together with 1,158 places, Kohl is your greatest department store chain in the USA in 2013. The business was established by Polish immigrant Maxwell Kohl, that opened up a corner supermarket in Milwaukee, Wisconsin in 1927.
The headquartered of Kohl’s is in the Milwaukee suburb of Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin. Kohl’s became the greatest department store chain in the USA in May 2012, exceeding its biggest rival J. C. Penney.