|Sweepstake Name to December||Logan’s Roadhouse Survey & Sweepstakes|
|Sweepstake Rewards||Validation Code|
|Sweepstakes Regions||The United States|
Loganslistens Survey Rules
- 18 years is the minimum eligible age to enter the survey
- The survey is open to the legal residents of the United States
- Company employees and their affiliates can’t take part in the survey
- Sweepstake reward is non-transferrable and can’t be converted in cash
- One validation code can be redeemed only 1 time. Not multiple time
- The sweepstake is void where prohibited
- The purpose of this survey is to help gather valuable customer opinions and feedback. This feedback is used to improve services and customer experience in the future.
Steps to take LogansListens Survey
- There is only 1 way to take part in Logan’s Roadhouse Survey which is only by Online
- Once you have your survey purchase receipt then visit the official survey site – loganslistens.com
- Now To begin this survey, please enter the code located on your receipt.
- After entering the survey answer feedback survey questions and submit the survey
- After the successful completion of the survey, you will get a validation code that you can redeem in your next Logan roadhouse visit.
About Logan’s Roadhouse
Logan’s Roadhouse is a chain of restaurants that was founded in 1991 in Lexington, Kentucky, and in 1999 became a wholly-owned subsidiary of the publicly held CBRL Group. The chain uses retro style decorations and provides free buckets of peanuts that come at each table. Some of Logan’s establishments have locality-inspired decor and artwork.