|Sweepstake Name||LongHorn Steakhouse Survey & Sweepstake|
|Sweepstake Rewards||Win $1000 or $50|
|Sweepstakes Regions||United States & District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico, and Canada (excluding Quebec)|
|Sweepstakes Deadlines||May 27, 2019, to August 25, 2019|
LongHorn Survey Rules
- Minimum age to enter the sweepstakes is 18 years.
- Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (“U.S.”), Guam, Puerto Rico, and Canada (excluding the Province of Quebec)
- LongHorn Steakhouse employees and its affiliates are not eligible to take part in the survey.
- For Online Survey Entry you need purchase receipt for Store ID
- There is no limit to the number of times you may enter online or by mail, however, each online entry must have a different survey code and each mail-in entry must be mailed in a separate envelope.
- Online entries must be received by Sponsor by 11:59 PM CT on the last day of an Entry
Period to be entered in the Sweepstakes and to be eligible for the random drawing applicable to that Entry Period.
Check out Official Survey rules at https://www.longhornsurvey.com/PContent.aspx?Page=Rules
LongHorn Survey Reward
- One (1) Grand Prize consisting of $1,000 USD cash to be awarded in the form of a check.
- One hundred (100) Second Prizes, each consisting of $50 USD cash to be awarded in the form of a check.
Steps to take LongHorn Survey
There are 2 ways to enter the survey: Online & By Mail
- Make a purchase at the store and save the receipt
- Then visit the official LongHorn survey site which is – www.longhornsurvey.com
- As shown in the above image Enter the STORE ID on the given boxes which are printed on your receipt and click on start.
- Once the Store ID will verify successfully you can enter the survey.
- Now You will be asked to respond to several questions regarding your most recent experience at the restaurant and to provide the survey code printed on the receipt and all other information requested.
- Once you finish the survey you will enter the sweepstakes area and your response will be accepted by the officials and further details of sweepstakes will be given.
Now to see the result wait for the drawing dates which is listed below.
Steps to fillup Longhorn Survey Offline
For offline Survey you need to send an envelope with given details:
Handprint your full name, complete address, telephone number (including area code), and age on a piece of paper, place it in an envelope and mail it to:
Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes,
PMI Station, PO Box 3536, Southbury,
CT 06488-3536 USA.
Check out Previous Winners list HERE.
LongHorn Steakhouse is a casual dining restaurant chain that’s owned and run by Darden Restaurants, Inc., The headquartered of the chain is in Orlando, Florida.
LongHorn Steakhouse was set in 1981 by George McKerrow, Jr. and his dad. The very first place, originally called LongHorn Steaks Restaurant & Saloon, began Peachtree Street in Atlanta, Georgia.
LongHorn Steakhouse needs your feedback to make improvements that will enhance your future dining experiences.