|Sweepstake Name||Morrisons Survey & Sweepstake|
|Sweepstake Rewards||£1000 Voucher|
|Sweepstakes Regions||UK & Gibraltar|
Morrison Survey Rules
- Morrison sweepstake is open to the legal residence of the UK & Gibraltar
- The minimum age to take part in the Morrison listens survey is 18
- Morrison company employees and their affiliates can’t take part in this sweepstake
- Morrison Sweepstake Entry limit is 1 Per Household Per Month
- Morrison Sweepstake Prize limit is: Only one prize draw is allowed per year
- Winner will be notified by phone or email within 2 weeks of the completed prize draw
- Morrisons reserves right to cancel prize draw for reasonable circumstances outside of its control
- Within 2 weeks of the end of each month, 1 winner will be selected by random drawing
- Prize is non-transferrable
How to take Morrisons Survey?
- To start with the online survey platform you will be required a purchase receipt of Morrison
- Now once you have the purchase receipt then the next step is to visit the survey official site which is – https://www.morrisonsislistening.co.uk
- On the survey, homepage to start with enter the Survey Entry number, date and time and then click on START to enter the survey
- After that you’re all the details will be verified and once it’s done you will enter the survey
- In the survey you need to answer a few simple questions based on your recent visit. In short, you need to provide them your morission store visit experiences. The questions will be based on product quality and services.
- After answering all the questions submit the form.
Morrison Customer Support
Contact By Mail:
Customer Service Department
Wm Morrison Supermarkets PLC
Phone – 0845 611 5000
Morrison Company was established in 1899 by David Potts, Morrisons has continued to rise as a top UK grocer, regarded as that the 4th biggest in the region. In 2000 the creator Ken Morrison was really knighted for his contributions to the grocery store business, a wonderful portion of this Morrison history and heritage.
Morrison is asking their loyal customers to provide their honest feedback regarding their last visit which can help the company to improve the business. You will find all the details in this article.