|Sweepstake Name||KFC Survey & Sweepstake|
|Sweepstakes Deadlines||January 1, 2020, to December 31, 2020|
|Sweepstake Rewards||KFC Validation/Discount Coupon|
|Sweepstakes Regions||50 United States & District of Columbia, Canada, UK, UAE|
|Survey Methods||Online Only|
|Survey Language||English, Spanish|
MyKFCexperience Survey Rules
- The survey is open for all the citizen of 50 United States & District of Columbia, Canada, UK, UAE
- Minimum age to enter the survey is 18
- Employees, affiliates, and sponsors of the company are not allowed to take part in the survey and sweepstakes.
- Discount coupon code can’t be converted in cash
- To take part online purchase is required
- There are survey time limitations and coupon time limitations – see your receipt for details
- Prize and survey details will be listed on the receipt
Steps to take MyKFCexperience Survey
- To take part in the survey a purchase is required
- Now visit the official site of the survey – https://www.mykfcexperience.com
- If you don’t have the survey code printed on your receipt then GO HERE
- Fill up required details on the survey page and start the survey
- In the survey provide your honest feedback, answer the questions and rate your overall experience.
NOTE – If you are from UAE and want to participate in KFC Sweepstake then follow the link and fill up the details – https://u.kfcvisit.com/are?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1
I guess this brand doesn’t need any introduction. KFC stands for Kentucky Fried Chicken
KFC was founded by Colonel Harland Sanders at Louisville, Kentucky in 1930. It specializes in fried chicken.
According to the survey, It is the world’s second-largest restaurant chain (as measured by sales) after McDonald’s, with 22,621 locations globally in 136 countries.
Many of you don’t know that the chain is a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, a restaurant company that also owns the Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, and WingStreet chains.
The first “Kentucky Fried Chicken” franchise opened in Utah in 1952. It’s also one of the first American fast-food chains to expand internationally, opening outlets in Canada, the United Kingdom, Mexico, and Jamaica by the mid-1960s.
Their survey is all about inviting customers to know their customer’s opinion regarding quality and services. An invitation to the survey is currently being printed on select receipts.