|Sweepstake Name||Michaels Survey & Sweepstake|
|Sweepstake Rewards||Get 25% Discount Coupon|
|Sweepstakes Regions||United States & District of Colombia|
|Sweepstake Period||January 2020 to December 2020|
|Survey Language||English, Spanish, French|
MyMichaelsVisit Survey Rules
- To enter online you must require a purchase receipt
- Your minimum age must be 18
- The purchase receipt is only valid for a Week or 7 Days after the Purchase (It means you need to fill up the survey within 7 days after the purchase)
- Validation code given in Purchase receipt is also valid for 7 Days only
- Validation code can’t be converted in cash or can’t be transferred
Don’t Miss – Take Albertsons® Survey & Win a $100 Gift Card
Steps to take MyMichaelsVisit Survey
- For an online survey, you will require a purchase receipt to enter the 22 digit survey code
- Now visit the official survey site – https://www.mymichaelsvisit.com
- Now choose the language between Spanish and French
- Click on START button to enter the survey
- Answer all the questions (Based on the speed of service, assistance facility, products availability, shopping experience, etc.) and provide your feedback and suggestion in case any
- Once you submit the survey you will get a 25% Discount Coupon Code to use in your next purchase.
For further assistance and queries
You can Contact Michaels at Via Phone at 1-800-642-4235 or 1-800-MICHAELS
8000 Bent Branch Drive
Irving, Texas 75063
Fax: (972) 580-1345
Michaels Stores, Inc. is the largest specialty retailer of arts, crafts, and home decor. It was founded by Michael J. Dupey in Dallas, Texas in 1973.
Michaels provides custom framing solutions along with a range of readymade eyeglasses. Presently, it has over 4000 shops and nearly 118 Aaron Brothers stores combined with 34 Pat Catan giants across the USA and Canada.
Michaels has their own customer feedback survey site where you can share your experience and provide a suggestion. The main aim behind this is to get to know that customer’s requirements so that they can improve according to that.