|Sweepstake Name||Wawa Customer Survey & Sweepstake|
|Sweepstake Rewards||$500 Wawa gift card|
|Sweepstakes Regions||50 United States & District of Columbia|
|Sweepstakes Deadlines||January 1, 2020, to March 31, 2020|
|Survey Language||English, Spanish|
|Official Rules||Check Here|
MyWawaVisit Survey Rules
- The survey is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia
- Minimum age to enter the survey is 18
- Affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family members of the company are not allowed to take part in the survey
- Limit one entry per survey code
- Winners will be notified by telephone, email, and/or postal mail, at Sponsor’s sole discretion
- Odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received for each drawing.
Steps to take mywawavisit Survey
There is only one way to take the survey: ONLINE
- First of all, visit the Wawa official survey site at https://www.mywawavisit.com
- You can switch the language between English and Spanish
- Now enter the Survey code and Store number from your receipt and click on the START button to enter the survey
- Once your detail will verify you can enter the survey
- In the survey provide your valuable feedback based on your store visit and answer the questions.
- Once the survey will complete you will be given further information regarding sweepstakes
MyWawavisit Sweepstake Reward
The Grand Prize will consist of a $500 Wawa gift card and a gift basket of Wawa merchandise valued at approximately $75.
Total Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $575. Each First Prize will consist of a $25 Wawa gift card and a gift basket of Wawa merchandise valued at approximately $75.
ARV of each First Prize is $100. Total ARV of all prizes awarded for each Entry Period is $5,575.
WINNER LIST: To request a list of winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by September 30, 2019, to Wawa Voice of the Customer 2019-3 Sweepstakes Winner List, PMI Station, PO Box 750-W, Southbury, CT 06488-0750.
About Wawa Company
Wawa, Inc. is an American chain of convenience stores and gas stations located along the East Coast of the United States in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, Washington, D.C., and Florida.
Wawa chain was originated in 1803 as the “Wawa Dairy Farm”. The chain’s name comes from the site of their company’s very first milk plant and corporate headquarters at the Wawa, Pennsylvania region.
In 2015, Wawa ranked 34th on the Forbes magazine list of the largest private companies, with total revenues of $9.68 billion. Maybe the main reason behind this is their customer survey platform. They listen to their customers and try to remove loopholes to enhance services and product quality.
So if you have Wawa receipt then don’t forget to win $300 Wawa Gift Card which you can use it in your next Wawa Purchase.