|Sweepstake Name||Price Chopper / Market 32 Customer Feedback Survey|
|Sweepstake Rewards||$500 in Price Chopper / Market 32 gift cards or Free Groceries for a Month|
|Sweepstake Region||Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, Pennsylvania, and Vermont|
|Survey Methods||Online & Offline|
|Sweepstake Deadlines||May 1, 2019, to April 30, 2020|
Price Chopper Customer Survey Rules
- Minimum age to enter the survey is 18
- Limit one (1) entry per survey per day.
- The sweepstake is open to legal residents of the States of Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, Pennsylvania, and Vermont only
- All the employee, affiliate and sweepstake sponsors can’t take part in the survey
- Void outside of CT, MA, NH, NY, PA, VT
- There are two entry method to take part in the survey
- Winners will be selected in a random drawing each month from among all eligible entries received during the prior month.
- Winners will be notified by phone, mail and/or email at Sponsor’s discretion.
- Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received during the prior month.
- Sweepstake reward is non-transferrable and can’t be converted in cash.
- Grand Prize winners will be required to respond to the Sponsor within ten (10) days after first notification attempt.
Steps to take Price Chopper Survey
There are 2 ways you can enter the survey: Online & Offline
Enter the survey Online
This method will require purchase from any price chopper store and need a purchase receipt
- Once you have a purchase receipt you need to visit the official website of the survey which is
- Now on the survey homepage, you can the official rules and then click on NEXT to continue
- Next is to enter the store number, time, date, order number and amount paid from the receipt and click on NEXT to enter the survey
- In the survey fill up all the questions and answer them honestly and at the end submit the form
- After completing this survey, you’ll also have the option to enter yourself in our monthly drawing for free groceries!
Enter Survey without any purchase/Offline
In this method you need to Hand print your name, complete address, zip code, daytime telephone number, including area code, on a 3″ x 5″ piece of paper and mail it in a #10 envelope to: “Price Chopper / Market 32 Customer Experience Survey Giveaway – Free Entry”, Fact Finders, Inc., 2010 Western Avenue, Albany NY 12203.
NOTE – For names of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by May 1st 2020 to: The Golub Corporation, “Customer Experience Survey Giveaway”, 461 Nott Street, Schenectady, NY 12308. Vermont residents may omit return postage.
About Price Chopper Supermarket
Price Chopper has started back in 1932 as Central Market but later they changed the name to PRICE CHOPPER in 1973.
In 1927, William Golub and his brother, Bernard, took over the wholesale grocery that their father, Lewis Golub, had opened in 1908. In 1932, Joseph E. Grosberg, together with Russian Jewish immigrants Bernard and William Golub, partners in the Grosberg-Golub Corporation, opened the partnership’s first supermarket in Green Island, New York, followed by stores in Watervliet and Schenectady.