|Sweepstake Name||Publix Survey & Sweepstake|
|Sweepstake Rewards||Win $1000|
|Sweepstakes Regions||Florida, Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia|
|Survey Methods||Online, By Mail|
|Survey Language||English, Spanish|
- Minimum age to enter the survey is 18
- For an online survey, a purchase receipt from any Publix store is required
- The sponsors, employees and company affiliates are not allowed to take part in the survey
- Must be a legal resident from the “promo area” one of these US states: Florida, Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia
- Must know that the sweepstakes occur once in a week
Do Check out – Take Official Denny’s Survey & Get Free Pancake Stack Coupon
Steps to take Publix Survey
Like few other surveys, you can enter Publix survey online and by mail
Enter the survey Online
- First of all, make your purchase receipt ready
- Publix store survey‘s official website – https://www.publix.com/pages/customer-satisfaction-survey
- Click on START button to enter the survey
- Select the language between English and Spanish
- Enter the survey code, store numbers, and the time of your visit. All these are mentioned in the receipt.
- Answer the survey questions as asked for your feedback to help the company.
- By the time the survey ends, you obtain an opportunity of entering sweepstakes as you enter your details, like your name, home address, phone number, as well as an email address.
- As soon as you become the winner in the sweepstakes, you’ll be notified!
Enter the survey by Mail
To enter the survey by mail Customers should write the name, email address, home address, phone number, and date of birth on an envelope and send the mail to:
Publix Customer Voice Survey Sweepstakes Spring 2018 Entry, or
Attn: Marketing/Research, 3300 Publix Corporate Parkway, Lakeland, FL 33811.
George Jenkins founded Publix grocery chain at the age of only 22 in his hometown Florida. Within a few years, It became so popular that he managed to open another branch later in the other part of the town.
His dream was given a vision; a vision which became true in 1940 in the form of a gorgeous stucco supermarket mall.
At 1945 he became capable of always expanding his empire via buying little shops, substituting them with the eyesight of his great Publix and developing his fantasy. At this time, Publix has increased to more than 1,000 stores, entirely from the Very First diminutive grocery store that George opened at the age of 22 at Florida his small hometown, depicting the possession of impact firmness and with a vision.