|Sweepstake Name||Roundy’s Survey & Sweepstake|
|Sweepstake Rewards||Win $5000 (1 Winner) & $100 Kroger Gift Card (100 Winners)|
|Sweepstakes Regions||50 United States (excluding Florida, New York, and Rhode Island)|
|Sweepstake Deadlines||February 2019 to August 2019|
|Survey Methods||Online, By Mail|
|Survey Language||English, Spanish|
Roundy’s Survey Rules
- Minimum age to enter the survey is 18
- The survey is open to legal residents of the 50 United States (excluding Florida, New York, and Rhode Island) and the District of Columbia
- Employees, officers and directors of The Kroger Co. (the “Sponsor”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family members are NOT ALLOW to participate in the survey and sweepstakes
- The survey is Void in FL, NY, RI and where prohibited
- There is no limit to the number of times you may enter online or by mail, however, each online entry is limited to one per receipt.
Steps to take Roundy’s Feedback Survey
You can enter the survey by Online & By Mail Entry. Let’s have a look at both the methods
Enter the survey Online
- Make a purchase at Roundy’s Store and save the receipt
- Now go to the official Roundy’s survey site – roundysfeedback.com
- On the survey, homepage enter the Date, Time and Survey ID and click on START to enter the survey
- Once your details will verify you will enter the survey
- In the survey, answer all the questions and provide your feedback based on your latest store visit.
- Once you finish the survey you will get further instructions regarding sweepstakes
Enter the survey by Mail
Handprint your name, complete address and telephone number on a postcard and mail to:
Customer Survey Monthly Sweepstakes, PMI Station,
PO Box 3547, Southbury, CT 06488-3547.
About Roundy’s Store
Roundy was founded in Milwaukee in 1872, Currently Roundy’s runs over 150 retail grocery stores beneath the Pick’s SaveCopps, Metro Market along with Mariano’s retail banner in Wisconsin and Illinois.
Roundy’s is a wholly-owned subsidiary of this Kroger Co, situated in Cincinnati, Ohio.
In 2012 the company went public and their IPO was launched at the price of very well at $8.50
The stores of Roundy’s mainly use that branding as a private label, with three front-facing brands which are Pick ‘n Save, Metro Market, and Mariano’s Fresh Market.
Roundy is taking its customer opinions to improve their services and products. In return, the customer will get free Gift card worth $5000 and $100 credit. So, if you have store receipt then go for the survey and win the sweepstake.