|Sweepstake Name||Savers Survey & Sweepstake|
|Sweepstake Rewards||$2 Off Coupon|
|Sweepstakes Regions||United States & District of Columbia|
|Survey Language||English, Spanish|
Saverslistens Survey Rules
- Minimum age to enter the survey is 18
- The survey is open to the legal residence of the United States and District of Colombia
- Employees, sponsors of this sweepstake and their affiliate members of Savers are not eligible to participate.
- For online survey a purchase receipt is compulsory
- A purchase receipt is only valid for the 7 days to take the survey (It means to take the survey within 7 days)
- Coupon code is valid for only 90 days
- Not valid at grand openings, on sale days or with any other coupon or discount.
- You can’t redeem the coupon for cash.
Steps to take SaversListens Survey
This survey is bit different from other survey methods. You can enter the survey by 2 method:
Take survey using Receipt from purchase/Exchange/return
- Make a purchase and save the receipt
- Now to take the survey visit the official saver’s website at – saverslistens.com
- Now enter the 19 Digit customer code given in the receipt
- Click on the Start button to enter the survey
- Once you enter the survey provide the honest answers asked in the survey based on your latest store visit
- Submit the survey form and proceed for sweepstake arena
- Once you submit the form you will get a Coupon code which you can redeem on your next purchase.
Enter the survey by Donor invitation card
- To enter by Donation Invitation Card visit the following URL – saverslistens.com
- Now enter the 4 digit customer code given in your card and next date of visit & Visit hours
- Now Click on START and enter the survey
- In survey answer all the question and also provide any suggestions or feedback if any
- Submit the survey and at the end, you will get discounted coupon code which is redeemable on your next store purchase.
For further queries, you can contact them by mail at [email protected]
Savers is basically a Subsidiary of A.S. Watson Group and was founded in 1988 in Dunstable, Luton England.
It was started as a non-profit store, they tend to donate the money to NGO’s which they got from sales and different other programs.
Saverslistens is their online Customer Feedback site where they ask their loyal customers to provide their honest feedback based on their latest shopping experience.