|Sweepstake Name||Smashburger Survey & Sweepstakes|
|Sweepstake Rewards||Get Free Burgers or Validation Code|
|Sweepstakes Regions||United States|
SmashBurger Feedback Survey Rules
- Minimum age to enter the survey is 18
- The survey is open to all the legal residents of the United States
- Company employees and their affiliates can’t take part in the sweepstake
- Sweepstake reward can’t be transferrable and can’t convert in cash in case of validation code
- The validation code can be converted only 1 time per code. So multiple redeems allowed
- Incomplete survey entries can’t be counted
- All the participants need to follow the survey rules
How to take Smashburger Feedback Online?
There is only 1 way to enter the survey which is through ONLINE official survey website:
- Like other online survey make sure you have your recent Smashburger restaurant purchase receipt ready
- Once you have the survey receipt open the official survey site which is smashburgerfeedback.survey.marketforce.com
- Once you land on the survey homepage enter the details which are asked like Store number, date of visit and store number from your receipt and then click on START to enter the survey
- Now once your details will be verified you will enter the survey
- In the survey kindly answer all the questions which are very easy and based on your feedback and your recent store visit experience
- In the end, after answering all the question submit the survey form and you will get a chance to enter the sweepstake area where you need to provide your basic contact information.
For further inquiry, you can contact them on the Official Contact Page.
Smashburger is an American fast-casual hamburger restaurant chain founded in Denver, Colorado. Smashburger was founded in 2007 by two fast food industry veterans Rick Schaden and Tom Ryan. One good strategy of Smashburger is that they use market research to determine where to open new restaurants, and the restaurant has favored opening new locations next to many major college campuses in the United States.