|Sweepstake Name||Subway Survey & Sweepstake|
|Sweepstakes Deadlines||January 1, 2019, to December 31, 2019|
|Sweepstake Rewards||Free Cookie and Coupons|
|Sweepstakes Regions||50 United States & District of Columbia, Canada, UK, Finland, Malasia, India|
|Survey Methods||Online Only|
Tellsubway Survey Rules
- Minimum age to enter the survey is 18
- The survey is open for all 50 United States, Canada, India, Malasia, and Finland
- Employees, Sponsors, and affiliates of the company are not allowed to take part in the survey
- For an online survey, a purchase receipt is required
- The purchase receipt is only valid for 5 days it means you need to take the survey within 5 days
- Coupon code is not converted into cash
- Customer can submit one survey per 24 hour period. per customer
- Coupon Code is valid only for 30 days (It means you have only 1 month to redeem the coupon code)
- Void where prohibited
Steps to take Subwaylistens Survey
- Visit the official website of Subway https://subwaylistens.com
- Now fill up all the details like Email address and name and begin the survey
- Provide your honest feedback because it will help the company to find loopholes and improving the services
- At the end of the survey, you will be given all the details of sweepstakes
When it comes to Submarine Sandwich the only name comes to our mind is Subway. It is the largest chain of sandwich shops.
Subway is an American privately held restaurant franchise. Subway has more than 42000 store locations across 100 countries.
In 1965, Fred DeLuca borrowed $1,000 from friend Peter Buck to start “Pete’s Super Submarines” in Bridgeport, Connecticut, and in the following year, they formed Doctor’s Associates Inc. to oversee operations of the restaurants as the franchise expanded. By this way, Subway has formed and now we can see the giant company succeeding in the fast food industry.