|Sweepstake Name to December||Cabela’s Retail Store Survey & Sweepstakes|
|Sweepstake Rewards||Win $500|
|Sweepstakes Regions||United States|
Cabela’s Customer Survey Rules
- Minimum age to enter the survey is 18
- The survey is open to the legal residents of the United States including the District of Colombia
- Cabela’s company employees, sweepstake sponsors and their affiliates can’t take part in this survey
- Sweepstake reward which is Cabela’s gift card can’t be converted in cash and can’t be transferrable
- Odds of winning a Prize will depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period in question.
- Each potential Winner will be notified by telephone, email and/or USPS mail, or other home delivery service of Sponsor’s choice.
Steps to take Cabela’s Survey
There is only 1 way to take the survey: Online
Enter the survey Online
- Visit the official survey site which is cabelasfeedback.com
- To begin, please enter the alpha/numeric number beginning with the X, found under the barcode on your receipt: (Please do not include the asterisk/star.)
- After that click on NEXT and start the survey
- Once you enter the survey start filling the questions and answer it honestly. Wherever required rate the store visit experience.
- After filling all the details submit the survey form and you will get a chance to enter the sweepstake
- To enter the sweepstake you may be required to provide your basic contact information.
Cabela’s, established by Richard N. Cabela in 1961, is a well-known specialty retailer and outdoor merchandise direct marketer, headquartered in Sidney, Nebraska. It’s is a subsidiary of Bass Pro Shops, an American direct marketer and specialty retailer of outdoor recreation merchandise. Currently, the largest Cabela’s retail facility is in Hamburg, Pennsylvania, with more than 250,000 square feet (23,000 m2) of floor space.