|Sweepstake Name||Swiss Chalet Guest Satisfaction Survey|
|Sweepstake Rewards||Discount/Validation coupon code|
SwissChalet Survey Rules
- Minimum age to enter the swiss Chalet survey is 18
- The Swiss chalet Sandwich coupon code will valid for only 30 days
- You can only take the survey via online Mode only and for that, a purchase receipt is required
- Employees of the company, staff members and other directors or office members are not allowed to participate in the Swiss chalet Customer Survey.
- Sweepstake reward (Validation code) can’t be redeemed in the cash and it’s non-transferable
Steps to take Swiss Chalet Feedback Survey
- To start the survey first step is to visit the official survey site which is swisschaletfeedback.com
- On the survey page you need to enter details like
- first and last name,
- email address,
- phone number,
- access code,
- visited brand,
- swiss chalet location,
- date of visit,
- check number and
- dining experience type.
- After that, once you enter all the details next step is to provide your feedback and comments regarding their customer service and product. Kindly provide honest feedback so that it will help the company understand the loopholes and customer’s requirements. Based on your feedback they get ideas on how to improve the product quality and made changes based on that.
- After completing the survey you can submit the form and you are DONE!
About Swiss Chalet
The first Swiss Chalet restaurant, at 234 Bloor Street West in Toronto. is a Canadian chain of casual dining restaurants founded in 1954. As of 2015, there are over 200 Swiss Chalet restaurants in Canada. Swiss Chalet is among the holdings of Recipe Unlimited, which also owns the fast-food chain Harvey’s. Swiss Chalet and Harvey’s franchises share many locations.