|Sweepstake Name||White Castle Guest Survey & Sweepstakes|
|Sweepstake Rewards||Get Free Hamburgers/Cheeseburgers|
|Sweepstakes Regions||United States|
|Survey Language||English, Spanish|
White Castle Satisfaction Survey Rules
- Minimum age to enter the survey is 18
- The survey is open to the legal residence of the United States
- The sweepstake is void where prohibited
- Sweepstake reward is non-transferrable
- Company employees, sweepstake sponsors, and their affiliates can’t take part in this sweepstake
- Odds of winning a Prize will depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period in question
Steps to take White Castle Sweepstake Survey
There is only one way to enter the survey which is ONLINE mode.
- To start an online survey you will require a survey purchase receipt
- Once you have the recent purchase receipt visit the official survey site which is http://www.whitecastle.com/survey
- The first step is to choose the preferred language between English and Spanish
- The next step is to enter the 6-digit survey code found on your receipt just below the phone number.
- Once your survey code will verify you can enter the survey
- In the survey answer the feedback question and rate your overall store experience.
- After completing the survey submit the feedback form
About White Castle Feedback
White Castle is one of the oldest restaurant chains in the United States. It is an American regional hamburger restaurant chain with 377 locations across 13 states, with its greatest presence in the Midwest. It has been generally credited as the country’s first fast-food chain. The first restaurant was founded on September 13, 1921, by Walter Anderson.