|Sweepstake Name||Applebee’s Survey & Sweepstake|
|Sweepstake Rewards||Win $100 Weekly & $1000 Monthly|
|Sweepstakes Regions||United States & District of Columbia|
|Sweepstakes Deadlines||January 2020, to December 2020|
|Survey Methods||Online, By Mail|
TalkToApplebees Survey Rules
- Minimum age to enter the survey is 16
- There are 2 Entry mode: Online & By Mail
- Number of weekly prizes are 39
- Weekly sweepstake reward is $100
- Number of monthly prizes are 9
- Monthly sweepstake reward is $1000
- The Survey is open to the United States Citizens and District of Columbia residents
- Only 1 weekly drawing and 1 monthly drawing prize will be awarded per household
- Every month Company Administrative conducts the drawing and winners will be randomly selected.
- All the weekly and Monthly Winners are notified by email or mail
- Sweepstakes prize is non-transferable
Also, Check out – Take HoneyBaked Ham Survey & Get 1 Free Sandwich
Steps to take Talktoapplebees survey
There are 2 ways to take the survey: Online & By Mail
Enter the survey Online
- Make a purchase at Applebee store and save the receipt
- Now to enter the survey if you have 13-Digit Survey code then follow this URL – https://www.talktoapplebees.com & If you have 9-Digit Serial Number then Follow this URL – https://www.talktoapplebees.com/Index.aspx?POSType=PieceMeal
- Now Enter the Following details asked to enter the survey
- 13-Digit Survey Code or 9-Digit Serial Number (Based on the type of receipt)
- Time & Date
- Server Name
- Check Number (In case of 9-digit Survey Code)
- Click on START button to enter the survey
- Once your details will verify you will enter the survey
- Answer the questions and give your feedback and answer all the questions asked in the survey
- Submit the survey
- After that, you will be asked to enter the sweepstakes area where you need to provide your personal information like Name, Address, Mail ID and phone number
Enter by Mail
- Write your first and last name, street address, city, state zip code, email address, and birthdate mm/dd/yyyy on a 3″X5″ piece of paper
- Mail the entry in a business-size envelope to:
Applebee’s Survey Sweepstakes PO Box 6047 Dept. 39638, Douglas, AZ 85655
In November 1980, Bill Palmer, T. J. Palmer founded Applebee in Johnson County, Kansas. Currently, the headquarter of the company is in Kansas City, Missouri.
In 1983 shortly after launching its second restaurant that the creators have offered the firm to the W. R. Grace and Company. Then Bill Palmer was appointed the president of this Applebee’s Division.
In 1986, the name of the concept was changed to Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill & Bar. Currently, you can find 2000+ Applebee restaurants in more than 135 Locations.
Applebee’s has started their own customer survey portal where if you have their purchase receipt then you can take the survey and win exciting cash prizes.