|Sweepstake Name||Bruegger’s Survey & Sweepstakes|
|Sweepstake Rewards||Get Free Burgers or Validation Code|
|Sweepstakes Regions||United States|
Talktobrueggers Survey Rules
- Minimum age to enter the survey is 18
- The survey is open to all the legal residents of the United States
- Company employees and their affiliates can’t take part in the sweepstake
- Sweepstake reward can’t be transferrable and can’t convert in cash in case of validation code
- The validation code can be converted only 1 time per code. So multiple redeems allowed
- Incomplete survey entries can’t be counted
- All the participants need to follow the survey rules
Steps to take Brueggers Survey
You can take this survey only if you have your recent purchase receipt of Brueggers.
- Take out your survey receipt
- Now open official Brueggers survey site which is talktobrueggers.com
- Enter the survey code which is located in your purchase receipt
- Now once your details will be verified you will enter the survey
- In the survey kindly answer all the questions which are very easy and based on your feedback and your recent store visit experience
- In the end, after answering all the question submit the survey form and you will get a chance to enter the sweepstake area where you need to provide your basic contact information.
Bruegger’s Bakes Fresh restaurant is best known for New York-style bagels, great coffee, salads & soups, and premium cheese. Bruegger’s was founded in 1983 by Nordahl Brue and Mike Dressel, with the first store opening in Troy, New York. On August 27, 2004, Bruegger’s created the world’s largest bagel, which currently holds the Guinness World Record. The bagel weighed 868 pounds (394 kg) and required 1,100 pounds (500 kg) of dough, 900 US gallons of water, and 10 hours of baking.