|Sweepstake Name||Food Lion LLC Survey & Sweepstake|
|Sweepstake Rewards||$500 Food Lion gift card|
|Sweepstakes Regions||U.S. residents of Delaware, the District of Columbia, Georgia, Kentucky, Maryland, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia or West Virginia.|
|Survey Methods||Online, By Mail|
Talktofoodlion Survey & Sweepstake Rules
- 18 is the minimum age to enter the survey
- The sweepstake is open only to legal U.S. residents of Delaware, the District of Columbia, Georgia, Kentucky, Maryland, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia or West Virginia.
- A purchase receipt is only valid for the 5 days (So, you need to take the survey within 5 days to enter the sweepstake)
- Employees and affiliates of the company can’t take part in the survey
- There is a limit of five (5) entries per person/household per Entry Period, regardless of the method of entry.
- Non-winning eligible entries from previous Entry Periods won’t carry over to another Entry Phase and won’t be considered eligible for the following drawings.
- Sweepstake reward isn’t transferrable and converted in cash
- Winners will be randomly selected by the Independent Administrator from among all eligible entries received during the respective Entry Period.
How to take Foodlinon Survey?
You can enter the survey Online & By Mail
Enter the Survey Online
- For an online survey, a purchase receipt is required to get the survey code
- Now visit the official survey site – https://aholddelhaize.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_2fpvLnrreGxA7sx
- First of all, read the official rules and then start the survey
- enter your PIN, which is located on your receipt and click Next
- Once you enter the survey provide all the answers and feedback which will be asked based on your last store visit
Enter the sweepstake by mail
In this method handwrite your full name, mailing address (no P.O. Boxes accepted), telephone number (including area code), date of birth and email address (optional) on a plain 3” x 5” card and mail the card in a business-size (#10) envelope, postage prepaid, to:
“Food Lion Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes”,
P.O. Box 10430, Rochester, New York 14610.
For more inquiry and support you can contact customer care at 1 (800) 210-9569
About FoodLion LLC
Food Lion LLC is a grocery Shop chain founded by Ralph Ketner on December 12, 1957, in Salisbury, North Carolina. It is among the Largest retailer Shops in the US with over 65000 Personnel and 1100+ Store Place across America.
Giant-Carlisle, Giant-Landover, Hannaford Brothers, Martin’s Food Markets and Stop & Shop these all are the Sister-chains of Food Market. FoodLion LLC has also started its first food chain in Thailand in 1997.
The company has started TalktoFoodlion customer survey portal where you can submit your store visit feedback and help the chain to improve its services and products. In return, you can get a chance to win a cash prize as listed above.