|Sweepstake Name||TGI Fridays Survey & Sweepstake|
|Sweepstake Rewards||Win a Coupon|
|Sweepstakes Regions||The United States|
TalkToFridays Survey Rules
- A recent purchase receipt is necessary to take part in the online survey and sweepstake at TGI Fridays
- Customer needs to take the survey within 48 hours from your recent purchase because the receipt is valid only for 2 days/48 hours
- Company employees, their promotors and sweepstake sponsors are not eligible to take part in the survey
- The sweepstake is open to all the legal residence of the United States.
- Winners will get Fridays validation/discount coupons
- During the survey If you choose not to answer a question(s), you can still complete the survey.
Steps to take TalktoFridays Survey
- Make your TGI Fridays receipt handy to enter the survey code
- After that go to the official survey website of TGI FRIDAYS – https://www.fridaysvisit.co.tt
- On the survey, homepage, enter the four-digit store number located at the top of your receipt.
- After that enter the date that appears at the top middle of your receipt and then enter the check number located at the top middle of your receipt
- In this online survey, the survey session will be stopped after 20 minutes of inactivity per page
- Once you fill up all the details then click on the START button to enter the survey and after that, your survey details will be verified.
- After entering the survey kindly answer the survey and feedback questions and submit the form
About TGI Fridays
TGI Fridays is an is an American restaurant chain founded by Alan Stillman in 1965 in New York. TGI Fridays were one of the first to use promotions such as ladies’ night.
The company was sold to Carlson Companies in 1975. The company became privately held again in 1989. One more fact about the TGI Friday is the chain’s highest grossing location is at Haymarket Leicester Square, which opened in 1992 in Central London. According to the latest data TGI Fridays currently has over 870 restaurants in around 60 countries.