|Sweepstake Name||Hannaford Super Market Survey & Sweepstake|
|Sweepstake Rewards||Win $500, Hannaford Gift Card|
|Sweepstakes Regions||Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York or Vermont|
|Sweepstake Deadlines||February 2020 to April 2020 (Every 3 Month Cycle)|
|Survey Methods||Online, By Mail|
Talktohannaford Survey Rules
- Minimum age to enter the survey is 18
- Only the legal resident of Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York or Vermont can take part I the sweepstake
- Company Employees, their affiliates and sweepstake sponsors can’t take part in the survey
- The receipt is valid for only 5 days
- There is a
- Limit of five (5) entries per person/household per Entry Period
- Non-winning eligible entries from the previous entry Period will not carry over to the next Entry Period drawing.
- Potential Prize Winners will be notified by email, phone and/or mail approximately two (2) business days
TalktoHannaFord Survey Steps
Enter the survey Online
- Make a purchase and save the receipt
- Now Visit the official website of Hannaford – https://aholddelhaize.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6XpcXhvWbZxtuNn
- Now enter your PIN, which is located on the bottom of your receipt and click on the START button
- In the survey give the answer of questions asked and rate your Hannaford visit experience
- Submit the survey and wait for the drawing for the sweepstakes winners
Also, Check out – Aldi Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes
Enter the Survey by Mail
To enter the Sweepstakes without making a purchase and/or taking the Online Survey, handwrite your full name, mailing address (no P.O. Boxes accepted), telephone number (including area code), date of birth and email address (optional) on a plain 3” x 5” card and mail the card in a business-size (#10) envelope, postage prepaid, to:
“Hannaford Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes”,
P.O. Box 10430, Rochester, New York 14610.
About Hannaford SuperMarket
Hannaford is one of the oldest supermarket chain based in Scarborough, Maine. Founded in Portland, Maine, at 1883. By 1960 they’d built a 200,000 sq feet distribution center in Maine so that they could more efficiently service their expanding stores and from 1971 they had been earning more than 1 million/ year.
If you have purchased anything at Hannaford then Tell Hannaford what are you thinking by taking Hannaford Customer Survey, And you will be entered in the sweepstakes of winning Hannaford gift cards each valued at $500.