|Sweepstake Name||IHOP Survey & Sweepstake|
|Sweepstake Rewards||$4 Off Coupon|
|Sweepstakes Regions||United States & District of Columbia|
|Survey Language||English, Spanish|
TalktoiHop Survey Rules
- Minimum age to enter the survey is 18
- For online Survey, you need a purchase receipt
- The survey is open to all the legal residence of the United States and District of Colombia
- You need to take the survey within 3 days of the purchase
- The coupon is only valid for 1 month/30 Days
- You take only 1 survey per month (No more than 1 survey a month)
- Coupon Code/Validation code can’t be converted into cash
Steps to take Talktoihop Survey
- Make a purchase at iHop store and save the receipt to participate in the online survey
- Now visit the official survey site at https://talktoihop.com
- Now enter the Survey Code, Visit Time and Server ID given in the Purchase receipt
- Once you enter the survey, you will require to answer a few feedback questions based on your recent store visit. Answer all of them and submit the survey form
- On completion of the survey, you will get a coupon which you can redeem on your next store purchase
For any further queries and doubts, you can contact the team via phone number – 1 (866) 444-5144
IHOP stands for International House of Pancakes. It’s an American multinational pancake house restaurant chain founded by Jerry Lapin, Al Lapin Jr. and Albert Kallis in Burbank, California in 1948.
On July 16, 2007, IHOP Corporation has decided to acquire Applebee inc for $2.1 Billion which was one of the biggest deal at that time. Currently, the Headquarter of IHOP is in Glendale, California, U.S. and it has more than 1900 locations in North America, Latin America, the Middle East, Southeast Asia, and Oceania and over 35000 employees.
To enhance more and expand the business IHOP invites their customers to participate in their customer feedback survey, in which a client should supply their honest comments to assist business their product and consequently, the business is going to give them free sweepstakes and benefits.