|Sweepstake Name||McAlister’s Deli Survey & Sweepstake|
|Sweepstake Rewards||Get Free Cookie|
|Sweepstakes Regions||United States & District of Columbia|
|Sweepstake Deadlines||January 2020 to December 2020|
|Survey Language||English, Spanish|
TalktoMcAlisters Survey Rules
- 18 is the minimum age to enter the survey
- A Purchase receipt is necessary for online survey
- A receipt is valid for only 7 days
- Sweepstake Coupon will expire within 30 days of visit
- Company Affiliates, Employees and sweepstake sponsors are not allowed to take part in the survey
- All the rules and Sweepstakes reward information is available behind the receipt
- The coupon isn’t valid for other offers
- Coupon reward can’t be converted in cash
Steps to take TalktoMcAlisters
- Make your purchase receipt handy to enter the survey code
- Visit the official survey site – talktomcalisters.com
- Choose the language between English and Spanish
- Now enter the survey code located in the middle of your receipt and click on NEXT to enter the survey
- Start the survey and provide your feedback and suggestions based on your store visit
Upon completion of the survey, you will be given all the instructions regarding the Sweepstakes and Discount Coupon.
McAlister’s Deli was retired dentist, Dr. Don Newcomb in Oxford, Mississippi in 1989. It’s a famous American chain of fast-casual restaurants.
McAlister was started in a Gas Station. You can see the old look and elements in the current restaurant’s chains like garage doors and black-and-white tiles. McAlister owns more than 400 restaurants in 28 states. They have specialty in deli sandwiches, “Texas-size” spuds (baked potatoes), soups, salads, and desserts. In 1999, founder Don Newcomb sold the company to CEO Michael J. Stack and executive Philip Friedman
If you have Mcalister’s Deli purchase receipt then visit their customer feedback portal and fill up the survey to get free cookies as sweepstake reward. Your opinion helps them to improve the services and to find any loopholes.