|Sweepstake Name||Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza Survey & Sweepstake|
|Sweepstake Rewards||Win a Surprise Gift or coupons|
Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza Survey Rules
- A purchase receipt is required to take part in Anthony’s coal-fired pizza survey & sweepstake
- English or Spanish language understanding is necessary
- Company employees and their Affiliated persons are unable to take part in Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza Survey.
- Your age must be minimum 18 at the time of taking the survey
- You need to take the survey within 3 days of your purchase because after 3 days your survey receipt will expire and you can’t take the survey after that
- You need to redeem your coupon within 30 days of the survey or it will expire.
You will also like – Take Official TGI Fridays® Survey & Win a Coupon
Steps to take Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza Survey
There is only one way to take part in the survey: Online
Enter the survey Online
- First of all, make sure you have your Anthony’s recent purchase receipt ready to enter the sweepstake reward
- Once you go the receipt then visit the official survey site which is – http://www.tellacfp.smg.com
- Now after that enter the 18-digit survey code located on your receipt
- Click START to enter the survey
- Once you enter the survey answer all the questions asked and submit your honest feedback regarding your last restaurant visit.
- Wait for the sweepstake reward after submitting the form
- Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza Official website: https://acfp.com
- Survey & Sweepstake Privacy -policy: See Here
- Survey & Sweepstake Terms of -service: See Here
About Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza
Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza is an Italian Company which specializes in Coal Fired Pizza and authentic coal-fired pizza, oven-roasted chicken wings, homemade meatballs, Eggplant Marino. Today, Anthony’s has over 60 locations and boasts a cult-like following.
Anthony Sr., having worked in restaurants throughout his life, had a dream to open his own restaurant. That dream became a reality when the family moved to South Florida in 1982 and father and son debuted Anthony’s Runway 84, a full-service Italian restaurant and lounge near the Fort Lauderdale airport and from then the journey continues.