|Sweepstake Name||ARGOS Survey & Sweepstake|
|Sweepstake Rewards||£500 Gift Card|
|Sweepstakes Regions||United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland|
|Sweepstake Deadlines||6 February 2019 to 5 February 2020|
|Survey Methods||Online, Offline, By Flyer|
TellArgos Customer Survey Rules
- Minimum age to enter the Argos survey is 18
- The survey is open to the legal residence of the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland
- Company employees and their promoters, affiliates can’t take part in this sweepstake
- No purchase of goods or services is required to enter this free Prize Draw, a purchase won’t increase the chance to win a prize
- A receipt is valid only for the 7 days
- The Prize Draw runs once each calendar month until the sweepstake ends. For more details check out Sweepstake Official Rules.
- Each winner will be notified within 14 days after the Draw Date or any subsequent draw either by email or telephone.
- The winner(s) will be selected at random from all eligible entries received.
- The Prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted after 7 days after the Draw Date
- If any prize is unclaimed or declined within 14 days of the Draw Date, the Prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be drawn at the COMPANY’s discretion.
Steps to take Argos Survey
You can take part in this survey method with 3 different methods.
Enter survey online
In this method, you will require a purchase receipt
- Visit the Argos feedback portal at https://www.tellargos.co.uk (It’s possible that the survey URL changes and given in the survey homepage, Just follow it)
- Now you need to enter all the details like Till Numbers, Transaction numbers, store numbers, Purchase date, age and then submit the details
- Once your detail will verify you will enter the survey
- After entering the survey kindly provide your honest feedback and answer all the questions asked in the survey.
- At the end submit the form
- An entrant may visit participating Argos store and pick up a flyer which includes a website address to access the Survey (“Flyer”), while supplies last, from a store associate.
- The entrant must log on to the URL printed on the Flyer and follow the on-screen prompts to enter the Prize Draw, including providing the Registration Information.
- In this method, the sponsor has sent you an invitation mail which contains all the details on how to participate in the survey. Sponsor will select the customers in its sole discretion. This invitation will be e-mailed to the customer at the e-mail address he/she voluntarily provided previously to Sponsor.
- If the customer is required by the Survey to submit proof of a recent transaction (for example, a transaction number, store number or til number), then he or she must complete the Survey within seven (7) days of that purchase.
- Any other customers must complete the Survey within fourteen (14) days of the date of the Survey invitation.
Argos is a British company operating in the Uk and Ireland. The business was named after the Greek City ARGOS. The business runs over 883 retail Shops, 29 million Annual store Customers, and nearly a Billion online traffic each year, making it among the greatest high street retailers in the united kingdom.