|Sweepstake Name||Boston Market Survey & Sweepstake|
|Sweepstake Rewards||Free Discount Coupon|
|Sweepstakes Regions||United States & District of Colombia|
|Sweepstake Period||January 2020 to December 2020|
|Survey Language||English, Spanish|
TellBostonMarket Survey Rules
- You need a purchase receipt to enter the survey online
- You must also keep the receipt of your purchases before starting the survey!
- Minimum age to enter the survey is 18
- Discount coupon can’t be converted in cash
- Prize is not-transferrable
- To take part in the TellBostonMarket survey, make sure that you are a legal resident of the United States.
Steps to take TellBostonMarket Survey
- Make your purchase receipt ready to enter the survey code
- Now visit the official survey site at htellbostonmarket.com
- Chose the language you want; English or Spanish? You can name it!
- Enter your store number, time, date, business deal number as well as total amount on your receipt.
- Get started by clicking the “Start” tab to get going!
- Answer the survey questions based on your store visit experience
- Once you submit the form you will be given a discount coupon which you can redeem on your next Boston market visit.
For any further queries, you can contact the customer support at 1 (800) 365-7000
Also, Check out – Take Official Firehouse Subs Customer Feedback Survey & Win $500 Cash
About Boston Market
Boston Chicken was founded by Steven Kolow and Arthur Cores in December 1984 in Newton, a suburb of Boston.
Boston Market Corporation, Called Boston Chicken Before 1995, is a Series of American Quickly casual restaurants headquartered in Golden, Colorado.
It is owned by private equity firm Sun Capital Partners, which is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida. Most of the stores of Boston Market is in the Northeastern United States and the Midwestern United States,
The chain has approximately 450 company-owned restaurant locations in 29 states, with 16,000 employees.
Boston wants to grow through your feedback! The brand needs to hear its customer’s opinions via tellbostonmarket.com! In return expect a little coupon package! It’s your survey prize!