|Sweepstake Name||Caribou Survey & Sweepstake|
|Sweepstake Rewards||Discount/Validation Coupons|
|Sweepstakes Regions||United States & District of Columbia, Puerto Rico|
TellCaribou Sweepstake Rules
- 18 is the minimum age criteria
- The only citizen of the United States and District of Colombia are allowed to take part in the survey
- There is a limit of One survey per one household
- A Store Purchase receipt is must for the Online Survey
- A Receipt is only valid for 10 days. So take the survey before it gets expire
- Coupon can’t be converted in cash reward
Recommended – Take Outback Steakhouse Survey & Win $1,000 Cash
Caribou Survey Steps
- To take part in the survey you will require a caribou store purchase receipt
- Once you have that, go to the official tellcaribou survey site at tellcaribou.com
- Now enter your 14-digit survey code and then enter time given in the receipt
- After that click on the start button and enter the survey
- Now provide the answer to all questions asked in the survey
Upon completion of the survey, you will get a validation/discount coupon code which you can redeem in your next visit
About Caribou Coffee
Caribou Coffee Company is an American coffeehouse chain. The company was founded in Edina, Minnesota, in 1992 by John Puckett. Currently, It has 415 company-owned coffee-houses and 126 franchise locations worldwide.
Do you like Caribou Coffee and have you lately enjoyed any of it or alternative food or beverages? Then, you definitely have a wonderful opportunity to spend less on your next trip to Caribou Coffee.
For that, whatever you need to do is participate in Caribou Coffee Client Satisfaction Survey sharing your own experience of the final trip to the restaurant.