|Sweepstake Name||City Barbeque Customer Satisfaction Survey|
|Sweepstake Rewards||Free BBQ for a year|
|Sweepstake Region||Legal Residents of the USA|
|Sweepstake Deadlines||January 1, 2019, to December 31, 2019|
City Barbeque Survey Rules
- Minimum age to enter the survey is 18
- The survey is open to the legal residents of the United States
- Company employees and their affiliates can’t take part in the survey
- The survey has only one entry method which is online entry
- To take part in the survey you will require a recent purchase receipt of the City Barbeque restaurant
- The expiration date of the offer is noted on the receipt.
- Sweepstake Offers cannot be combined with other offers.
- Sweepstake is void where prohibited by law.
- The purchase will not increase your chance to win the sweepstake
- Winners will be selected by the survey sponsors using a random drawing.
Steps to take City Barbeque Survey & Sweepstake
- To take part in the survey make your purchase receipt ready
- Once you have your purchase receipt go to the official survey website – http://www.tellcitybbq.com
- On the survey, homepage to start with, enter the store number printed on the top of your receipt and then click on the NEXT to enter the survey
- After verifying the survey code you can enter the survey
- In the survey, you will require to answer the survey questions and rate the overall experience.
- Once you finish the survey then you will get a chance to enter their sweepstake to win BBQ for a year.
About City Barbeque
City Barbeque chain was founded by Rick Malir in Columbus, Ohio in 1999 and headquartered in Dublin, Ohio. The restaurant itself has been named the top barbeque restaurant in Columbus by Business Insider in 2012. The company has been named best employer (under 500 employees) in Columbus, Ohio from 2016–2018.