|Sweepstake Name||Culvers Survey & Sweepstake|
|Sweepstakes Deadlines||January 1, 2019, to December 31, 2019|
|Sweepstake Rewards||Free frozen CUSTARD|
|Sweepstakes Regions||50 United States & District of Columbia|
|Survey Methods||Online Only|
|Survey Language||English, Spanish|
Tellculvers Survey Rules
- Minimum age to enter the survey is 13
- The survey is open for all 50 United States, Canada, India, Malasia, and Finland
- Employees, Sponsors, and affiliates of the company are not allowed to take part in the survey
- For an online survey, a purchase receipt is required
- Coupon prize can’t be transferrable or can’t be converted in cash.
Steps to Take Culvers Customer Survey
- First of all, visit the official website of culvers survey which is – https://www.tellculvers.com
- Now on the homepage, as you can see some Boxes. Now enter the 18-digit survey code and TRN number printed on your purchase receipt
- Now click on the start button to enter the survey
- In the survey provide your honest feedback and answer all the questions
Once you finish the survey you will be given a validation coupon that can be used to redeem the offer which is printed on your receipt.
If you love custard then you might know about Culvers. They are world famous for their custard taste.
In 1984, Craig and Lea Culver opened the first official Culvers in their Wisconsin hometown. Craig’s grandfather was a farmer and his dad was a cheesemaker.
From 1961-1984 the initial restaurant run by the Culvers family was called “A&W restaurant” following the root beer brand, also had been rebranded to Culvers in a later date in 1984. As of June 24, 2019, the chain had 710 restaurants in 25 states, mostly in the Midwest, with an additional 18 under construction.
By this TellCulvers survey, the company is expanding its customer base by taking their opinions to which will help them to make their service better. So, if you are culvers customer then don’t miss this chance to take part in their sweepstake and survey.