|Sweepstake Name||TellDunkin Survey & Sweepstake|
|Sweepstakes Deadlines||January 1, 2020, to August 31, 2020|
|Sweepstake Rewards||Free Donut or soft serve which is 3oz|
|Sweepstakes Regions||50 United States & District of Columbia|
|Survey Language||English, Spanish|
Telldunkin Sweepstake Survey
- Minimum age to enter the survey is 18
- The survey is open for a citizen of the 50 United States and the District of Colombia
- Employees of Sponsor, Administrator, and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies are not allowed to take part in the survey
- Coupon Code is valid only for 180 days
- Coupon value can’t be converted in cash
- A purchase receipt is required to take the online survey
Steps to take DunkinBaskin Survey
- Make your purchase receipt ready to take the survey
- Now visit the official website of DunkinBaskin at https://www.telldunkin.com
- Now select the language from English and Spanish
- On the next page enter the 18-digit survey code located on the middle of the receipt as shown in the figure
- If your receipt doesn’t have any survey code then click here and fill up accordingly.
- When you enter the survey provide all the answers to questions and submit your feedback
- At the end of the survey, you will be given a validation coupon
Dunkin is an American multinational coffee company and quick-service restaurant.
It was founded by William Rosenberg in Quincy, Massachusetts in 1950. In 1990 the chain was acquired by Baskin-Robbins’ holding company Allied Lyons.
Currently, DB has more than 12000 locations across 36 countries which generates revenues more than $1.5 USD.