|Sweepstake Name||Eat’n Park Customer Feedback Survey & Sweepstake|
|Sweepstake Rewards||Validation/Discount Code|
|Sweepstake Deadlines||January 1, 2020, to December 31, 2020|
TellENT – Eat’n Park Customer Feedback Survey Rules
Before you take part in the survey make sure you read all their rules and criteria
- Your age must be minimum 18 at the time of taking the survey
- For an online survey, a purchase receipt is required
- Upon completion of the survey, you will be given a validation/discount code which you can redeem on your next visit at the Eat’n Park
- Validation code can’t be converted in cash or it’s non-transferrable
- Validation code will expire in 2 weeks/14 days
- Validation code can be redeemed the single time
Steps to take TellEMT Survey & Sweepstake
You can only take this survey online at their official survey sites and steps are as follows:
- As usual for online survey take out your recent purchase receipt
- After that go to the official survey site of ENT which is https://www.tellenp.com
- Now on the survey homepage fill up the details and start with entering the 13-digit survey code and then click on START to enter the survey
- Once your survey code will verify you can enter the survey
- In the survey submit your honest feedback and answer the questions asked
- Once you complete the survey submit the survey form and in the end you will get your validation code.
In case of if you have more doubts, you can call at 412-461-2000.
About Eat’n Park
Eat’n Park is a restaurant chain located in Homestead, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia with 64 other locations. The chain tagline is the place for smiles. Eat’n Park was started on June 5, 1949, when Hatch and Peters opened a 13-stall drive-in restaurant on Saw Mill Run Boulevard in the South Hills of Pittsburgh. In 1986 the company launched its signature Smiley Cookie to coincide with adding a bakery to its locations.